COVID has changed how we are providing shelter this Shelter Season, 2020/2021 and has effected what we need, and what we cannot
use this year.
The website is always being updated to capture things that we hadn't thought of before, so please check this page regularly,
knowing that it is always in process.
Donations can be dropped off, by appointment only by calling 610-455-5333 to schedule a drop-off.
OUR NEEDS for the 2020/2021 Shelter Season:
* Monetary Donations (click HERE to contribute)
* Volunteers to Assemble Food & Grocery Boxes;
* Volunteer Drivers to Deliver Grocery Boxes;
* Volunteer Admin Staff to help coordinate the above areas as well.
Click HERE to Volunteer.
* Dry Goods;
* Boxed Cereal;
* Pop Tarts;
* Individual Puddings;
* Packaged Soup;
* Canned Soup;
* Non-refrigerated milk;
* Microwave dinners, and
* Bottled Fruit Juice
* plastic spoons, forks, and napkins.
Personal Care Items
* Mouthwash (no alcohol based mouthwash)
* Soaps (small & large)
* Deodorant (men's & women's)
* Disposable Razors
* Combs & Brushes
Establishing a Home Donations
* Cell Phones Airtime Minutes
- This has become a need to help secure employment and in securing a residence for those without a home and address.
* Gift Cards to WalMart, Target, Giant, Redners, etc. for securing housewares.
* You can also Contribute Financially Online, through our secured Donate Online page; or by
* Writing a Check to "The Ministries at MAIN Street"
Click Here to visit our Donation Page.
Your contributions to Still Waters' Shelter Ministry are Tax Deductible.
Again, thanks for your interest in helping our friends within the homeless community.
Blessings to you friend,
Still Waters Church & the Ministries at MAIN St